EFSA is a group of leading and trendsetting suppliers in the garden industry who believe that collaboration creates new market opportunities. Being open minded and willing to engage in joint promotional and marketing activities, each member benefits from the networking platform and inspiration that EFSA is providing.
EFSA members are innovative, financially strong and invest in own product design and marketing. The associated companies produce and import lifestyle products and seasonal decoration for indoor, outdoor and garden. Distribution channel for the collections and brands are garden centers, DYI and furniture stores or specialised shops etc. A number of EFSA members provide services for the green retail, like garden centre and glasshouse construction, shop fitting and online marketing.
The EFSA network is a group of companies that work closely together.
To create added value for the association and the new member, a company has to match a certain profile in order to qualify for the EFSA membership.
- Producer or importer of lifestyle products
- A leader in a category or an international role
- Headquarters based in Europe
- International or Europe-wide distribution
- Distribution channels mainly garden centres, DIY markets, department stores
- Open-minded and willing to engage in joint marketing activities
- Apply an active CSR strategy